Faversham Road Residents Association
FRRA was formed in August 2007 in response to the draft Shoreline Management Plan for North Kent, which proposed managed realignment for our community in as little as 20 years.
FRRA was set up to
- Promote the common interests of all residents who live in Faversham Road and the surrounding area
- Be as fully representative of the area as possible
- To provide a forum for the exchange of information and experience
- To draw attention to developments which may affect the quality of life in the Faversham Road area
- To represent the interests of residents to local, regional and national authorities and other organisations where appropriate
- To gather information and support by providing information to and working with residents, interested groups and others with complimentary interests through open meetings, emails, an occasional newsletter, the media and possibly a web site.
- To raise funds by organising fund raising activities
More information on the FRRA website
Contact Chris Blunkell (email@example.com)