Organised jointly by WEA (Workers’ Educational Association) and the University of East Anglia (UEA), speakers will include:
- Prof. Tim O’Riordan (UEA) discussing “Changing climate; changing coast?”
- Prof. A Davey (UEA) on “Managed coastal realignment; can we seize the conservation opportunities?”
- Steve Hayman (Environment Agency) on “What’s the future for our coast?”
- Malcolm Kerby (Happisburgh CCAG) on “People, property and coast Management”
- Panel discussion chaired by Dr. Ian Gibson MP
To book a place, fill in and return the booking form – there is no charge for attendance; lunch can be provided for £10. People with lunch bookings get preferential entry if the event is booked out.